When you think of Canada you probably think of maple syrup, forests, lakes and hockey, don’t you ? Of course Canada’s landscapes are some of the most beautiful but Canada has so much more than its pine trees, poutine and Niagara Falls for you to enjoy ! Discover a multicultural country loaded with history : from Native American, to French as well as British history. You will fall in love with amazing Canada !
Take part in the Canadian way of life.
Enjoy the perfect blend of city and wilderness in Vancouver.
- Eat poutine in Québec.
- Cruise through the vibrant-blue waters of famous Lake Louise.
- Support the Toronto Maple Leafs at a hockey game.
- Watch out for whales and dolphins on a cruise in the Inside Passage.
- Camp out in Kouchibouguac National Park’s sand dunes.
- But wait for it … Canada also knows how to celebrate !